Safety hard hats are crucial for people working at a construction site or other workplaces like industries and factories where they have to deal with heavy materials, electricity, and extreme temperatures on a day-to-day basis. Even if you are not a worker or laborer, you should still put these on every time you visit the construction site as an employer or as a visitor. Pyramex ridgeline hard hat is one of the best hard hats available, satisfying all the quality standards yet maintaining a reasonable price.
Pyramex Ridgeline Full Brim Hard Hat – Ultimate Comfort Partner
Pyramex never compromises on the quality, durability, and reliability of their products. Each one of these hats tested independently, keeping in mind the safety preferences of the workers and laborers. These hats protect against severe head injuries by distributing pressure throughout the helmet instead of concentrating it at one point. Also, they reduce the probability of getting hurt in case of any accidents, slips, and falls.
Here we have presented a comprehensive Pyramex Ridgeline Hard Hat review to give you every bit of information about the product. So let’s dig in.
Pyramex Ridgeline Full Brim Hard Hat Features
- Toughness – Pyramex Ridgeline Full Brim Hard Hat is created from a firm, thick and rigid material to prevent any breakage.
- ABS Material – In addition to providing rigidity, this material delivers weightless protection at an affordable price.
- Ratchet Fitting – You do not need to worry about the size because the ratchet fitment allows you to adjust the hat size according to your head size.
- Provides Suspension – It provides enough gap between the head and headgear to absorb as much shock a possible and direct it away from the spine and head.
- Replaceable Soft Pad – In case of any wear and tear to the pad inside, replace it with a new and soft brow pad for forehead protection.
- Replaceable Suspension – You can even replace the 4-point suspension in your hat with the HP6PTSUS 6-point suspension.
- Electricity Resistant – This hat fulfills ANSI standards of class E and G type-I hats, which means that it can resist a high voltage of up to 20000volts.
- Proper Ventilation – Pyramex hard hat offers breathability and ventilation by quick absorption and release of sweat through its material.
- The graphite pattern makes it look more stylish.
- The ABS material makes it tough and durable.
- Provides resistance against heat and chemical.
- The adjustable triangle knob is easy to grasp.
- High suspension causes some problems in the fitting.
To Sum Up,
The Pyramex Ridgeline hard hat provides promising and distinct features while keeping the price reasonable. According to the ANSI Z89.1 2009, this hat successfully falls into the category of class G (general), C (Conductive) and E (Electrical) of type I. As it provides better conduction against heat, sweat, and resistance against extraordinarily high and low voltages to prevent severe head and body injuries. Above all, a hard hat is of no use if you cannot wear it for long working hours; therefore, these hats are made of extremely light and rigid material.
You can also check our Best Carbon Fiber Hard Hats List to find a better suitable hard hat for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the helmet pinch your hair, I’ve got really long hair?
It has an adjuster in the back for head size and it’s actually on a swivel and it’s the most comfortable helmet I own. Not sure if it would pinch your hair because I’m bald. But it fits very nicely.
Does it have z89 printed on the hat anywhere?
Yes, ANSI Z89.1 is printed on the brim of the hat.
Is it heavy?
Lighter then most hard hats I have worn. Very comfortable with the multi-point adjustment. I can spend 8 hours in the hat and it does not weigh on your head.
Will this fit a 7.5 head with a beanie? winters here are cold.
You should be able to. I’m a size 60. But you are able to go past the dial at 64. By going past it the size may be at 66. I wear it this way with a beanie and hoodie.